perjantai 1. lokakuuta 2010

I used to sell, mixtapes.. PT1



Plankton - Abyss (mixtape, 1998)

A-side:

Treep - Abysmal Deeps
Futureshock - Timekeeper
Grouch, The - Giventake
Turntable Terranova - Misteries
Commonwealth - No Worries
Little Aida - Times Not Leaving
Aesop - How Could I Ever
Stanley Clarke - Yesterdays Princess
Abstract Rude - Yesterday And Today
Volume 10 - First Born
Iwere - Deep In The Abyss

Plankton - Abyss (mixtape, 1998) Side A by CLOUDS

B-side:

PSC - Tamika
Eligh w/ Grouch, The , Mystik Journeymen - Wasteful Thinking
Portishead - It Could Be Sweet
Mixedpractice - Untitled
Emanon - Outside Looking In
Swollen Members - Consumption
Eclipse 427 - Mr. Melanin
Bored Stiff - Peaceful Rotation '92

Plankton - Abyss (mixtape, 1998) Side B by CLOUDS

I made this tape back in 1998 and it's the first mixtape i ever made. I still quite like it.

3 kommenttia:

  1. I regard Abyss as one of the best Finnish mixtapes ever, and it's definetely my favourite of all Planktons mixtapes. Big up!

    VastaaPoista
  2. damn!! can you please put this back up?!

    VastaaPoista